PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

Yury Alyaev
Hi all,

After a long period of lethargy, with a help from Wladimir J. van der
Laan, I have revived Power Station Industrializer, a percussion sound
synthesizer base on physical modelling.

You can download it here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/industrializer/files/

What is new in psindustrializer-0.2.6:

     Code upgrade for build against modern environment (autotools,
gtk+-2, gtkglarea is replaced by gtkglext, esound is replaced by pulseaudio)

     Jack audio driver

     GUI improvements

     Config and presets files syntax is improved (read compatibility
with old formats is preserved)

     Sound drivers can be configurable (this facility is so far
implemented for ALSA driver)

     Bugfixes

Regards,
Yury.

Re: PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

gordonjcp
On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 12:09:07PM +0300, Yury Alyaev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After a long period of lethargy, with a help from Wladimir J. van der Laan,
> I have revived Power Station Industrializer, a percussion sound synthesizer
> base on physical modelling.

I *love* PSindustrializer!  Thanks for this!

--
Gordonjcp

Re: PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

Jeremy Jongepier
On 24/06/2020 17:16, Gordonjcp wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 12:09:07PM +0300, Yury Alyaev wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After a long period of lethargy, with a help from Wladimir J. van der Laan,
>> I have revived Power Station Industrializer, a percussion sound synthesizer
>> base on physical modelling.
>
> I *love* PSindustrializer!  Thanks for this!

Same here, thanks for giving it some TLC!

Jeremy

Re: PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

bart brouns

One more from me!
Great sounds to be had!

Any chance of an LV2?

Jeremy Jongepier <[hidden email]> writes:

> On 24/06/2020 17:16, Gordonjcp wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 12:09:07PM +0300, Yury Alyaev wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> After a long period of lethargy, with a help from Wladimir J.
>>> van der Laan,
>>> I have revived Power Station Industrializer, a percussion
>>> sound synthesizer
>>> base on physical modelling.
>>
>> I *love* PSindustrializer!  Thanks for this!
>
> Same here, thanks for giving it some TLC!
>
> Jeremy

Re: PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

Yury Alyaev
Thanks you all for your kind replies! They really motivate me to
continue PSI development. What about LV2, this is scheduled but not at
hight priority. Since first I should learn how to write LV2 plugins,
I've never done this before.

Regards,
Yury.