hereby the Laborejo Software Suite releases updates for its programs in
the hope to be useful in your musical toolbox.
You can now download Patroneo and Fluajho version 1.5 as well as Vico v1.1
All software is released under GPLv3.
Patroneo (Esperanto: /Pattern/) is an easy to use, pattern based midi
sequencer, a program that sends digital "notes" to software instruments
such as synthesizers and samplers.
Fluajho (with jh as in pleasure) means fluid in Esperanto. It is a simple
sf2 soundfont host/player for Linux. Behind the scenes the Fluidsynth
library is at work, hence the name.
Vico is a minimalistic Midi sequencer that is intended to be used in parallel
with other software. "Vico" (with c like ts in "bats") just means "sequence"
or "order" in Esperanto for obvious reasons.
* [Patroneo] Remember looped measure number even when changing the tracks
* [Fluajho] Add convenience summing stereo-out jack ports.
* [Fluajho] Show loaded sf2 as NSM label
* [Vico] Save recording state and use as NSM label
* [All] Better desktop program icons
* [All] Provide unix manpages
* [All] Bug fixes, documentation update.
You can find all releases as sources here. Also check your distribution
for packages in a few days after this announcement, please.
For more information, a multi-language user manual, build instructions
and git access please visit