RME UFX Class Compliant Mode Duplicated Channels

RME UFX Class Compliant Mode Duplicated Channels

JorgeEduardoJonas

Hello everybody!

I was trying out a RME UFX in Class Compliant Mode (I'm on UbuntuStudio
16.04.04 LTS),

Analog Channels 1 - 8 worked without any problem, except that they are
being duplicated to the digital outputs, I tested with SuperCollider and
Ardour, I'm
trying to have the 22 channels working
independently, does anyone know if this is possible?

Many thanks and best of wishes!

Jorge.

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html

Re: RME UFX Class Compliant Mode Duplicated Channels

Mirko Horstmann
There are two modes to chose exactly that: "22 Ch." and "Phones". Phones
will duplicate channels as you describe, 22 Ch. will do a 1:1 routing.

Mirko

Am 9. Mai 2018 12:00:10 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 00:12:35 -0700 (MST)
> From: JorgeEduardoJonas <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [LAU] RME UFX Class Compliant Mode Duplicated Channels
>

> Hello everybody!
>
> I was trying out a RME UFX in Class Compliant Mode (I'm on UbuntuStudio
> 16.04.04 LTS),
>
> Analog Channels 1 - 8 worked without any problem, except that they are
> being duplicated to the digital outputs, I tested with SuperCollider and
> Ardour, I'm
> trying to have the 22 channels working
> independently, does anyone know if this is possible?
>
> Many thanks and best of wishes!
>
> Jorge.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html

Re: RME UFX Class Compliant Mode Duplicated Channels

JorgeEduardoJonas
Mirko Horstmann wrote
> There are two modes to chose exactly that: "22 Ch." and "Phones". Phones
> will duplicate channels as you describe, 22 Ch. will do a 1:1 routing.

Hello Mirko!

thanks for your reply,

I switched between those two options and was having the same results, maybe
I need to restart it or something, I don't have the interface at hand, but
will check again.

All the best!

Jorge.

--