Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

avlinux

Howdy LAU friends,

Just passing along this blog post in case anyone is interested,
http://www.bandshed.net/2017/06/21/rated-blue-32c-sessions-live-digital-album/

Thanks! Glen

Re: Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

holger
Glen,

I'm glad to hear some 'handmade music' recorded with Linux!
Very groovy and really good sound - especially as it is a live recording.

Your son was right when he urged you to go out there and play;-)

Holger

22. Juni 2017 06:22, "Glen MacArthur" <[hidden email]> schrieb:

Howdy LAU friends,

Just passing along this blog post in case anyone is interested,
http://www.bandshed.net/2017/06/21/rated-blue-32c-sessions-live-digital-album

Thanks! Glen

Re: Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

avlinux
Hi Holger,

Thanks very much for the kind comments and for making time to listen :)

Glen

"Glen MacArthur" <[hidden email]>, "Linux Audio User" <[hidden email]>

Sent:
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:18:51 +0000
Re: [LAU] Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

Glen,

I'm glad to hear some 'handmade music' recorded with Linux!
Very groovy and really good sound - especially as it is a live recording.

Your son was right when he urged you to go out there and play;-)

Holger

22. Juni 2017 06:22, "Glen MacArthur" <[hidden email]> schrieb:

Howdy LAU friends,

Just passing along this blog post in case anyone is interested,
http://www.bandshed.net/2017/06/21/rated-blue-32c-sessions-live-digital-album

Thanks! Glen

Re: Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 21:22:33 -0700
"Glen MacArthur" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy LAU friends,
>
> Just passing along this blog post in case anyone is interested,
> http://www.bandshed.net/2017/06/21/rated-blue-32c-sessions-live-digital-album/
>
> Thanks! Glen

Really enjoyed these... except 'Fly Me To The Moon' too much of a culture shock
for me I'm afraid :o

Re: Rated Blue - 32C Sessions LIVE Digital Album

avlinux
Haha! Hi Will

That's fair enough, to be honest it kind if started as a joke, our family has loved the Sinatra version forever and we used to sing it to the kids as a lullaby. One day we were jamming and I just started playing those chords as hard funk and Connor and Pete joined in... it all gets a little hazy after that.

Appreciate your comments as always :)

Glen