Re: Copyleftmedia News: The GIMP and Sex, New Madonna Remix Project contributions

Re: Copyleftmedia News: The GIMP and Sex, New Madonna Remix Project contributions

Chris Metzler

> and have
> proven yourselves to be exactly the type of coders lacking in maturity
> of which I wrote.

Ah.  Disagreement with you, or annoyance at attempts to move an off-topic
dispute from somewhere else into here too, equals immaturity.  All I needed
to know.

*plonk*

-c

Re: Copyleftmedia News: The GIMP and Sex, New Madonna Remix Project contributions

Noah Roberts

> Ah.  Disagreement with you, or annoyance at attempts to move an off-topic
> dispute from somewhere else into here too, equals immaturity.  All I needed
> to know.

Yeah, WTF does this have to do with Linux *AUDIO*?