Re: LAC steaming to c-base, Berlin

Will Godfrey
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:58:04 +0100
Robin Gareus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>A group of people who do not attend the Linux Audio Conference in
>Stanford this year are meeting at c-base.org to participate remotely.

Now I'm doubly frustrated :(
I'd love to join the group, but the chances of getting travel arrangements and
accommodation in place in time are just about zero.

I'll try, but as they say, don't wait for me :(

Re: LAC steaming to c-base, Berlin

Louigi Verona
Do try though!!!!!

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 7:21 PM Will Godfrey <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:58:04 +0100
Robin Gareus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>A group of people who do not attend the Linux Audio Conference in
>Stanford this year are meeting at c-base.org to participate remotely.

Now I'm doubly frustrated :(
I'd love to join the group, but the chances of getting travel arrangements and
accommodation in place in time are just about zero.

I'll try, but as they say, don't wait for me :(

Re: LAC steaming to c-base, Berlin

Will Godfrey
Well please don't take this as a criticism, but with such short notice the
logistics and costs were just too awkward - especially as now that I'm not
earning I'm trying to work out what my finances are!

So, unfortunately it's no go, but I'll see you on irc. That should be
'interesting' as it's many years since I've used it - apart from an occasional
peek.

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 19:26:25 +0100
Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Do try though!!!!!
>

>Louigi Verona
>https://louigiverona.com/
>

>On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 7:21 PM Will Godfrey <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:58:04 +0100
>> Robin Gareus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi all,
>> >
>> >A group of people who do not attend the Linux Audio Conference in
>> >Stanford this year are meeting at c-base.org to participate remotely.
>>
>> Now I'm doubly frustrated :(
>> I'd love to join the group, but the chances of getting travel arrangements
>> and
>> accommodation in place in time are just about zero.
>>
>> I'll try, but as they say, don't wait for me :(
>>
>> --
>> Will J Godfrey
>> http://www.musically.me.uk
>> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
>> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.