Re: [LAU] LAC2017 extended deadline for all submissions February 28

Re: [LAU] LAC2017 extended deadline for all submissions February 28

Albert Graef-2
On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Laurent Pottier <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have decided to extend the deadline for all submissions to February 28.

All right, (some more) time to whip out emacs, vi or even LibreOffice and get your papers in good shape now. ;-) It's a different site for the submissions, but the templates are the same as always, so if you made yourself your own custom LAC template, you can go on using it.

Just a quick side note for people who are looking for the "paper" (main track) submission category on the submission page at https://lac2017.sciencesconf.org/: use "Conference". sciencesconf.org is a French site (the submission page is in English, though), and conférence in French means "talk" as well as "conference", so that's what the "papers" category is. This should be fairly obvious, but I stumbled onto this myself, so I thought I'd mentioned it for the non-French-speaking population here.

If you have any questions concerning the submission process, please just post them in this thread, and Laurent, Yann or myself will hopefully be able to help.

Happy writing,
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email:  [hidden email]

Re: [LAU] LAC2017 extended deadline for all submissions February 28

Laurent Pottier
Hello Bruno,

Thank you for your message.

> Le 19 févr. 2017 à 00:58, Bruno Ruviaro <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi Albert et alt.,
>
> The instructions for music submissions say
>
> "required file format is PDF, formatted for A4 paper. It includes:
> • registration form available on the download page of the conference website;
> • technical rider of the work;
> • video or audio link to the project;
> • an artbook."
> Where is this registration form? Is this a music-specific form? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You just need to register on the scienceconf website. There is no other special registration form.

> Should I upload an audio file of the work directly as "supplementary data" on scienceconf?
>
> Do I need to provide an audio link if I have already uploaded a file as "supplementary data »?

You need to provide a web link to the audio files and to any other material you want

> What is meant by "artbook »?

You have to add a CV, that presents your biography and past works.

Cheers
Laurent

Université Jean Monnet
CIEREC - EA3068