Re: Problem compiling with liblo: error: 'lo_address'does not name a type

Re: Problem compiling with liblo: error: 'lo_address'does not name a type

Chris Cannam-2
Frank Barknecht:
> OSCServer.cpp:2: 'lo_address' is used as a type,
> but is not defined as a type.

Wasn't lo_address called something else in very old
versions of liblo?  Maybe you have spare headers
lying around.  Or maybe I'm inventing things.

Chris

Re: Problem compiling with liblo: error: 'lo_address'does not name a type

Frank Barknecht
Hallo,
Chris Cannam hat gesagt: // Chris Cannam wrote:

> Frank Barknecht:
> > OSCServer.cpp:2: 'lo_address' is used as a type,
> > but is not defined as a type.
>
> Wasn't lo_address called something else in very old
> versions of liblo?  Maybe you have spare headers
> lying around.  Or maybe I'm inventing things.

Oh, yes, that was it!! I had an older version install in /usr/local.
Removing it lets me compile, thanks a lot!

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__