Re: [Rosegarden-user] A song? Maybe :)

David W. Jones
On 4/28/14 11:56 AM, Abrolag wrote:
> Recently I remixed a song I recorded quite a few years ago, and it suddenly
> dawned on my that it's rather appropriate for our long-suffering dev. Michael.
> So, here it is (sorry the singing is a bit wobbly).
>
> http://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/the-storm/download
>
> Incidentally, I wounder if folk here know that there is a Rosegarden group on
> soundcloud.

Dang, your "wobbly" singing is way better than man. Nice music!

"My password is the last 8 digits of π."

On May 31, 2020 2:18:51 PM HST, david <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 4/28/14 11:56 AM, Abrolag wrote:
>> Recently I remixed a song I recorded quite a few years ago, and it
>suddenly
>> dawned on my that it's rather appropriate for our long-suffering dev.
>Michael.
>> So, here it is (sorry the singing is a bit wobbly).
>>
>> http://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/the-storm/download
>>
>> Incidentally, I wounder if folk here know that there is a Rosegarden
>group on
>> soundcloud.
>>
>Dang, your "wobbly" singing is way better than man. Nice music!

*mine.

Bah. Typo.

---

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.

Re: [Rosegarden-user] A song? Maybe :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 14:18:51 -1000
david <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 4/28/14 11:56 AM, Abrolag wrote:
>> Recently I remixed a song I recorded quite a few years ago, and it suddenly
>> dawned on my that it's rather appropriate for our long-suffering dev. Michael.
>> So, here it is (sorry the singing is a bit wobbly).
>>
>> http://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/the-storm/download
>>
>> Incidentally, I wounder if folk here know that there is a Rosegarden group on
>> soundcloud.
>>
>Dang, your "wobbly" singing is way better than man. Nice music!

Ah. Another of my {cough}recent{cough} performances. It seems to be much better
received than I would ever have expected.

david [hidden email] wrote:

On 4/28/14 11:56 AM, Abrolag wrote:
Recently I remixed a song I recorded quite a few years ago, and it suddenly
dawned on my that it's rather appropriate for our long-suffering dev. Michael.
So, here it is (sorry the singing is a bit wobbly).

http://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/the-storm/download

Incidentally, I wounder if folk here know that there is a Rosegarden group on
soundcloud.

Dang, your "wobbly" singing is way better than man. Nice music!
Ah. Another of my {cough}recent{cough} performances. It seems to be much better
received than I would ever have expected.

Told you I (an email packrat) was going through accumulated emails. I think I have ones from other lists dating back to 1998?

A few of the list emails I checked that had links to songs in them suffered from broken links. Was very glad to find yours still working!

"My password is the last 8 digits of π."