Re: Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Re: Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Will Godfrey
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:49:37 +0100
David Runge <[hidden email]> wrote:

>[Apologies for cross-postings] [Please distribute]
>

>Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018
>
>The 2018 Linux Audio Conference will take place at
>
>c-base, Berlin
>7th -11th June 2018

I'm delighted to see c-base have picked up the ball again. With the combination
of past experience and more time to plan this is looking good already.

Dates marked in my diary :)

{thinks} if I can just find the address of that hotel I stayed at last time...

Re: Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Will Godfrey
On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 22:52:55 +0000
Will Godfrey <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:49:37 +0100
>David Runge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>[Apologies for cross-postings] [Please distribute]
>>

>>Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018
>>
>>The 2018 Linux Audio Conference will take place at
>>
>>c-base, Berlin
>>7th -11th June 2018
>
>I'm delighted to see c-base have picked up the ball again. With the combination
>of past experience and more time to plan this is looking good already.
>
>Dates marked in my diary :)
>
>{thinks} if I can just find the address of that hotel I stayed at last time...

Ha! Found it :)
http://www.cataloniaberlinmitte.com/
Very conveniently placed. The hotel has a fascinating 'unfinished' interior,
but would seem to be just as finished as they want. Has to be seen to be
believed!

Re: Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Will Godfrey
Ho Hum,
Just the trains to book now :)
Just remembered something. I wonder if those two "No English!" women are
still running that bar Rui, Harry and I wanted to try last time.
I rather got the impression there was also a "No Men" sub-plot!

Re: Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Daniel Swärd
On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 12:50 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Ho Hum,
> Just the trains to book now :)

Yay. :-)

> Just remembered something. I wonder if those two "No English!" women are
> still running that bar Rui, Harry and I wanted to try last time.
> I rather got the impression there was also a "No Men" sub-plot!

What was the name of the place?

Cheers

        /Daniel

Re: Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Rui Nuno Capela
On 05/02/2018 03:05 PM, Daniel Swärd wrote:

> On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 12:50 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> Ho Hum,
>> Just the trains to book now :)
>
> Yay. :-)
>
>> Just remembered something. I wonder if those two "No English!" women are
>> still running that bar Rui, Harry and I wanted to try last time.
>> I rather got the impression there was also a "No Men" sub-plot!
>
> What was the name of the place?

this one: https://www.mittmanns-restaurant.de/

cheers
--