Recorded this a few days ago.

Will Godfrey
This is an unedited improv where I was trying out a couple of my latest voice
patches. I used two keyboards one set to transmit on MIDI channel 1
and the other on channel 2. The pads (LH) are 'Ghost Ensemble' and the lead
(RH) is 'Angel Harp'.

Some of the pauses are intentional others are "Heck! Where do I go now." :)

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7471.0;attach=6573

Re: Recorded this a few days ago.

Carlos Sanchiavedraz

This is an unedited improv where I was trying out a couple of my latest voice
patches. I used two keyboards one set to transmit on MIDI channel 1
and the other on channel 2. The pads (LH) are 'Ghost Ensemble' and the lead
(RH) is 'Angel Harp'.

Some of the pauses are intentional others are "Heck! Where do I go now." :)

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7471.0;attach=6573

Nice and dreamy, Will. It could be an OSB for a fairy tale fantasy.

Thanks for sharing.

--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com

Re: Recorded this a few days ago.

Will Godfrey
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:03:54 +0100
Carlos sanchiavedraz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > This is an unedited improv where I was trying out a couple of my latest
> > voice
> > patches. I used two keyboards one set to transmit on MIDI channel 1
> > and the other on channel 2. The pads (LH) are 'Ghost Ensemble' and the lead
> > (RH) is 'Angel Harp'.
> >
> > Some of the pauses are intentional others are "Heck! Where do I go now." :)
> >

> > http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7471.0;attach=6573
> >
> > --
> > Will J Godfrey
> > http://www.musically.me.uk
> > Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> > Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
> >

> Nice and dreamy, Will. It could be an OSB for a fairy tale fantasy.
>
> Thanks for sharing.

Thanks :)

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.

On 12/11/14 1:53 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
This is an unedited improv where I was trying out a couple of my latest voice
patches. I used two keyboards one set to transmit on MIDI channel 1
and the other on channel 2. The pads (LH) are 'Ghost Ensemble' and the lead
(RH) is 'Angel Harp'.

Some of the pauses are intentional others are "Heck! Where do I go now." :)

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7471.0;attach=6573

Fun music! Glad to see it's still up there as I go through the accumulated email backlog. ;)

"My password is the last 8 digits of π."

Re: Recorded this a few days ago.

Will Godfrey
On Sun, 31 May 2020 14:00:20 -1000
david <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 12/11/14 1:53 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> This is an unedited improv where I was trying out a couple of my latest voice
>> patches. I used two keyboards one set to transmit on MIDI channel 1
>> and the other on channel 2. The pads (LH) are 'Ghost Ensemble' and the lead
>> (RH) is 'Angel Harp'.
>>
>> Some of the pauses are intentional others are "Heck! Where do I go now." :)
>>
>> http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7471.0;attach=6573
>>
>Fun music! Glad to see it's still up there as I go through the
>accumulated email backlog. ;)

Well now, I was really surprised to see this one surface again. I'd completely
forgotten about it!

Re: Recorded this a few days ago.

David W. Jones
On 6/2/20 3:38 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:

> On Sun, 31 May 2020 14:00:20 -1000
> david <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 12/11/14 1:53 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>>> This is an unedited improv where I was trying out a couple of my latest voice
>>> patches. I used two keyboards one set to transmit on MIDI channel 1
>>> and the other on channel 2. The pads (LH) are 'Ghost Ensemble' and the lead
>>> (RH) is 'Angel Harp'.
>>>
>>> Some of the pauses are intentional others are "Heck! Where do I go now." :)
>>>
>>> http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7471.0;attach=6573
>>>
>> Fun music! Glad to see it's still up there as I go through the
>> accumulated email backlog. ;)
>>
> Well now, I was really surprised to see this one surface again. I'd completely
> forgotten about it!

We probably all have footprints scattered all over the web. LiveJournal,
newsgroups, etc. Just waiting to rise from their graves and yell BOO!

"My password is the last 8 digits of π."