Patroneo (Esperanto: /Pattern/) is an easy to use, pattern based midi
sequencer, a program that sends digital "notes" to software instruments
such as synthesizers and samplers.
* Full Undo/Redo
* Add track groups, which double as midi bus. This enhances overview for more complex projects.
* Add option to follow the playhead in pattern view (or not), required by the much longer patterns. Also better scrolling and playhead is always visible now.
* Add option to change the midi channel for a track in the tracks context menu.
* Add View-Menu with options to maximize the two editor areas.
* Add advanced feature for a global rhythm offset, meant for Jack-Transport. Allows the whole piece to begin later on the jack-timeline.
You can find all releases as sources here. Also check your distribution
for packages in a few days after this announcement, please.