Released a small sample pack

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I just released the numbers sample pack:
http://juliencoder.de/sound/numbers-1.0.zip
It contains the numbers 0 to 20 in both English and German as well as some
other calculator related words like minus, integral, function, logarithm, etc.
The samples were made with espeak-ng and a modified voice variant. The pack
also contains two scripts to create the numbers 0 to 20 in every language that
is available for both espeak-ng and Apple's say.

The samples are CC-BY 4.0. Have fun and create some calculator beats. :)

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Give me a sign...
Hit me Baby one more time <3

Re: Released a small sample pack

Brandon Hale
Thanks so much Jeanette, this is really cool of you to release to the
public to use! The scripts are also a nice addition!

Brandon Hale

On 1/31/21 2:06 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Hey hey,
> I just released the numbers sample pack:
> http://juliencoder.de/sound/numbers-1.0.zip
> It contains the numbers 0 to 20 in both English and German as well as
> some other calculator related words like minus, integral, function,
> logarithm, etc. The samples were made with espeak-ng and a modified
> voice variant. The pack also contains two scripts to create the
> numbers 0 to 20 in every language that is available for both espeak-ng
> and Apple's say.
>
> The samples are CC-BY 4.0. Have fun and create some calculator beats. :)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Re: Released a small sample pack

Jeanette C.
Feb 2 2021, Brandon Hale has written:

> Thanks so much Jeanette, this is really cool of you to release to the
> public to use!
Thanks Brandon, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Just call out my name, and I will be there... <3