Rivendell v2.15.3

Fred Gleason-2
On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.15.3.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
   TagStation RLM.  Added an RLM for generating TagStation events for

   Web API.  Added 'AddLog', 'DeleteLog' and 'SaveLog' calls to the web
   API, along with general cleanup and correction of the overall Web API

   MPEG Layer 3 Cleanups.  Fixed bugs in MP3 file importation that
   caused files with variable bit rate (VBR) to be truncated during import.

   Fixed a bug that caused dynamically loaded codec libraries to fail
   to be detected if the corresponding library's -devel package was not

   Various other bug fixes.  See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 259, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |              Chief Developer             |
|                           |              Paravel Systems             |
|            Can't you just FEEL the impending excitment...            |
|                                    -- Berkeley Breathed              |
|                                       "Bloom County"                 |

Linux-audio-announce mailing list
[hidden email]