Rivendell v3.1.0

Fred Gleason-2
On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to
announce the availability of the next production release of the next
major version of Rivendell, 3.1.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast
environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License
version 2.

From the 'NEWS' file:
Changes:
   Fixed a bug in rdairplay(1) and rdvairplayd(8) where only the first
   log machine set to 'load specified log' would do so.

   Fixed a bug in rdlogedit(1) that caused hard start log items
   to have the Hour field doubled.

   Refactored the Python 'pypad.Update.shouldBeProcessed()' method
   to work correctly when using try: blocks in a PyPAD script.

   Refactored the PyPAD scripts to route updates properly in accordance
   with log directives in their configuration file.

   Fixed a bug that broke dropbox logging to individual files.

   Refactored rdalsaconfig(1) to be more robust and intuitive.

   Fixed a bug in caed(8) that broke timescaling support.

   Added a 'pypad_httpget.py' PyPAD script.

   Fixed bugs in rdlibrary(1) that broke CD ripping.

   Updated CDDB code to use protocol level 6 (UTF-8 enabled).

   Added an '%l' wildcard to Filepath Wildcards for 'unpadded month'.

   Other Bugfixes, see the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 310, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current
   schema version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   Be sure to run 'rddbmgr --modify' (as root) immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Details and source code are available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/releases.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |