Share your SoundCloud

Louigi Verona
Folks,

I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links! ^_^

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Jeanette C.
Feb 17 2020, Louigi Verona has written:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links!
https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
Not too regularly, SC is a pain with the screenreader. So I mostly
update in small bulks. :)

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

There's no time to loose
And next week,
You might not see me here <3

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Johannes Kroll
I upload very rarely, and when I do, it's mostly just weird
experimental noise. But a few slightly less cacophonic tracks are in
this playlist: https://soundcloud.com/antonsachzwang/sets/semi-fertig

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:59:53 +0100
Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links!
> ^_^
>

> Louigi Verona
> https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Mario Lang
Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> writes:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links!

Not much on there yet, but here is a hardware session from 2017:
https://soundcloud.com/mario-lang/clone-chat
(Eurorack + x0xb0x, recorded on Linux)

I have a bit more on yt:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mlang23

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕

Re: Share your SoundCloud

David Kastrup
Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> writes:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links!

I really don't use a lot of Linux audio facilities: basically mostly
Ardour in connection with a Mackie Onyx 1620 and Fireface card in order
to do Youtube clips of me playing accordion, like
<https://youtu.be/9kHxQTB59bQ> (something originally composed for string
quartet but I diss the viola) or <https://youtu.be/Bd9O7qfPJuo> (some
film music originally composed for harmonica and 80s pop combo).

So in the active "work toolbox", video editor Shotcut tends to be the
more important component for me.

--
David Kastrup

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Dave Phillips
On 2/17/20 5:59 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links! ^_^

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69 />
Lots of material there, including blues and electroacoustic music.

Best,

dp

Re: Share your SoundCloud

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:59:53 +0100
Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
>releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links!
>^_^
>

>Louigi Verona
>https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona

Nice idea,

Mine is:
https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds

However, there is more as per my sig.

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Christopher Arndt
Am 17.02.20 um 11:59 schrieb Louigi Verona:
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links! ^_^

Mostly stuff with hardware synths, but there's at least my track from
last years Open Source Audio Nexus Challenge and most tracks use a few
FLOSS effect plugins and a few use FLOSS synths:

https://soundcloud.com/SpotlightKid

Chris

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Dave Phillips
On 2/17/20 5:59 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links! ^_^

Hey, here's the fixed URL:

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69

Sorry about that. I've been configuring a new installation here, had
much trouble with outgoing email, hopefully solved now.

Best regards,

dp

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Jostein Chr. Andersen
Hi Louigi and fellow Linux audio folks!

Good idea!

    https://soundcloud.com/jcamusic

It's just a fraction of my stuff and I really don't know if I should
upload there or not.

Jostein

On 2020-02-17 11:59, Louigi Verona wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links!
> ^_^
>

> Louigi Verona
> https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Nicolas Faure

Nice Idea Louigi !

Mostly guitar solo stuffs, or tracks for linuxmao.org's contests.

https://soundcloud.com/sub26nico

Best,

Nico

Le 17/02/2020 à 11:59, Louigi Verona a écrit :
Folks,

I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links! ^_^

ORL

Re: Share your SoundCloud

ORL
Oh yeah.
With Plagiat, we release mostly video clips, but the music finally ends up on soundcloud and bandcamp:

Le 17/02/2020 à 17:20, Nicolas Faure a écrit :

Nice Idea Louigi !

Mostly guitar solo stuffs, or tracks for linuxmao.org's contests.

https://soundcloud.com/sub26nico

Best,

Nico

Le 17/02/2020 à 11:59, Louigi Verona a écrit :
Folks,

I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links! ^_^

ORL
AMMD - Freak & Free Arts Coo[r]p
www.ammd.net - 0962539719

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Harry van Haaren
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, 11:01 Louigi Verona, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links! ^_^

Hey Louigi!

My tunes include a range of recodrings with classical guitar, classical piano, keybaords, Luppp, Fabla, Sorcer, Ardour, LMMS, Audacity, QTractor, Renoise, a whole bunch of LADSPA/LV2 plugins, some MOD guitar pedal, trumpet, saxophone, bass guitar, cello and ive likely forgotten something :D

Cheers! -Harry / OpenAV

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Daniel Swärd
On Mon, 2020-02-17 at 11:59 +0100, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links! ^_^

https://soundcloud.com/excds

        /Daniel

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Michael Reed
Some chip tunes done in Qtractor/Tracktion Waveform. I'll go down the
list later and add people.
https://soundcloud.com/michaelreeduk

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 10:59, Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links! ^_^
>

> Louigi Verona
> https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona

http://www.unmusic.co.uk/ Michael Reed -- technology, gender and geek
culture freelance writer.

Re: Share your SoundCloud

udaemon
kind of a late reply, but ...

here’s my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/tliwosc

if you want to check a more recent piece:
https://soundcloud.com/tliwosc/ranz-des-haches/s-KtgIy

and, finally, if you like it, I would like to point you to an album of
mine which has just been released by the spanish label Mascarpone
Discos, available also as tape (though, not right now since there’s a
curfew in spain and it is not easy or even not possible to ship the
tapes).

https://mascarponediscos.bandcamp.com/album/corriger-la-fortune-a-4-mains

take care!
christoph

Am Montag, den 17.02.2020, 11:59 +0100 schrieb Louigi Verona:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links! ^_^
>

> Louigi Verona
> https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona

Re: Share your SoundCloud

Chris Chronopoulos
another one late to the party: https://soundcloud.com/user-791565285

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 4:17 AM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
kind of a late reply, but ...

here’s my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/tliwosc

if you want to check a more recent piece:
https://soundcloud.com/tliwosc/ranz-des-haches/s-KtgIy

and, finally, if you like it, I would like to point you to an album of
mine which has just been released by the spanish label Mascarpone
Discos, available also as tape (though, not right now since there’s a
curfew in spain and it is not easy or even not possible to ship the
tapes).

https://mascarponediscos.bandcamp.com/album/corriger-la-fortune-a-4-mains

take care!
christoph

Am Montag, den 17.02.2020, 11:59 +0100 schrieb Louigi Verona:
> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud
> links! ^_^
>

> Louigi Verona
> https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona

Re: Share your SoundCloud