Slightly OT: Jack-aware applications on OSX

Slightly OT: Jack-aware applications on OSX

Adrian Prantl
Hello,

I wonder if there is a list of jack-aware applications that also work
on MacOS X?
So far I'm a happy user of Ardour and Hydrogen, but I'm missing a
MIDI Sequencer type app, like Seq24 or Muse.

cheers,
Adrian

Re: Slightly OT: Jack-aware applications on OSX

guy-8

Adrian Prantl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if there is a list of jack-aware applications that also work
> on MacOS X?
> So far I'm a happy user of Ardour and Hydrogen, but I'm missing a
> MIDI Sequencer type app, like Seq24 or Muse.
>
> cheers,
> Adrian
>
> Try

> http://jackit.sourceforge.net/apps/