Someone posted this question on Linux Questions

Someone posted this question on Linux Questions

David W. Jones
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/multi-channel-autoplay-audio-player-sequencer-4175653977/

> Hello, I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with a Terratec Aureon 7.1
> usb Sound Card. I'm looking for a player/sequencer which
> starts at startup and automatically starts playing a 6-channel
> audio track. Can anybody help me with this?
>
> I've tried VLC and set everything on Dolby surround but it
> didn't work.

Just wondering. The post has lots of views but no answers.

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.

Re: Someone posted this question on Linux Questions

Peter P.-2
* David W. Jones <[hidden email]> [2019-05-17 00:51]:

> https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/multi-channel-autoplay-audio-player-sequencer-4175653977/
>
> > Hello, I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with a Terratec Aureon 7.1
> > usb Sound Card. I'm looking for a player/sequencer which
> > starts at startup and automatically starts playing a 6-channel
> > audio track. Can anybody help me with this?
> >
> > I've tried VLC and set everything on Dolby surround but it
> > didn't work.
>
> Just wondering. The post has lots of views but no answers.
Perhaps pointing the original poster to this mailing list has a better
effect than pointing this mailing list to that web forum.

On May 16, 2019 10:05:15 PM HST, "Peter P." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> * David W. Jones <[hidden email]> [2019-05-17 00:51]:
> >
> https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/multi-channel-autoplay-audio-player-sequencer-4175653977/
> >
> > > Hello, I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with a Terratec Aureon 7.1
> > > usb Sound Card. I'm looking for a player/sequencer which
> > > starts at startup and automatically starts playing a 6-channel
> > > audio track. Can anybody help me with this?
> > >
> > > I've tried VLC and set everything on Dolby surround but it
> > > didn't work.
> >
> > Just wondering. The post has lots of views but no answers.
> Perhaps pointing the original poster to this mailing list has a better
> effect than pointing this mailing list to that web forum.

I did mention it on the web forum. Will see if the original poster shows up here.

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.