Sonoj

Will J Godfrey
Just wondering who else will be visiting Sonoj this year.
I finally managed to get travel and accommodation sorted out this year, so I'll
be there as a visitor.
Hmmm...
Hope that doesn't put anyone off :P

Re: Sonoj

Christopher Arndt
Am 20.10.19 um 20:49 schrieb Will Godfrey:
>  who else will be visiting Sonoj this year.

I'll be there. It's just the next block from were I live. :)

And I know of a good number of other people from the linux audio
community that plan to be there.

Please note that you can also follow what's going via the live stream
and interact via IRC.

https://streaming.media.ccc.de/sonoj2019

Chris

Re: Sonoj

Louigi Verona
I am not going to be able to come this year, but will follow online for sure!