SoundTracker 1.0.0 released

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SoundTracker 1.0.0 released

Yury Alyaev
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce the first stable release of the SoundTracker since
2006. Now the project is revived and actively being developed. You can
download the source tarball from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/soundtracker/files/ If you find a bug,
please report them to
https://sourceforge.net/projects/soundtracker/lists/soundtracker-announce 
(feature requests are also kindly accepted).

SoundTracker is a program for music composing using the so called
"tracker" interface and compatible with the famous DOS program
FastTracker 2 (which is also become open source now).

Best regards,
Yury.
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SoundTracker 1.0.0 released

Francesco Ariis
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 09:25:30PM +0300, Yury Alyaev wrote:
> I'm glad to announce the first stable release of the SoundTracker since
> 2006.

What a pleasant surprise to know this project is still kicking!
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SoundTracker 1.0.0 released

Louigi Verona
Fast Tracker 2 is open source??? Since when? Is there a github?

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 19:48 Francesco Ariis <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 09:25:30PM +0300, Yury Alyaev wrote:
> I'm glad to announce the first stable release of the SoundTracker since
> 2006.

What a pleasant surprise to know this project is still kicking!
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user

_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SoundTracker 1.0.0 released

trebmuh
Le 2019-12-17 21:12, Louigi Verona a écrit :

> Fast Tracker 2 is open source???

Yes



> Since when?

At least a bunch of months ago. Maybe more.



> Is there a github?

https://github.com/8bitbubsy/ft2-clone



Have fun!
Olivier


--
Site web : https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/
Donation : https://liberapay.com/LibraZiK/
Diaspora :
https://framasphere.org/people/8c184af0c9450134f6682a0000053625
Mastodon : https://mastodon.xyz/@LibraZiK
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SoundTracker 1.0.0 released

Louigi Verona
Ah, that. That's the clone by Olav Sørensen. That's not the original FT2 source code, and I don't think the source code of the original MS-DOS program was ever released. Let's put it this way - there is no information that I know of that claims that it has. But anyway, got it ;)




On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 10:23 PM Olivier Humbert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 2019-12-17 21:12, Louigi Verona a écrit :

> Fast Tracker 2 is open source???

Yes



> Since when?

At least a bunch of months ago. Maybe more.



> Is there a github?

https://github.com/8bitbubsy/ft2-clone



Have fun!
Olivier


--
Site web : https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/
Donation : https://liberapay.com/LibraZiK/
Diaspora :
https://framasphere.org/people/8c184af0c9450134f6682a0000053625
Mastodon : https://mastodon.xyz/@LibraZiK
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user

_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user