Two M-Audio Delta 1010s available

Joe Hartley
Now that I have settled in with my Babyface Pro and my Soundcraft mixer,
my Delta 1010s sadly have no place in my studio anymore.  Since one of them
came my way for free in exchange for documenting the capacitor upgrade
process, I'd like to return the favor and offer them for free to anyone on
the list who would like them.  You only have to cover the cost of shipping.

Each is a full unit with PCI card, breakout rack panel, DB25 cable, and power
supply.  Both breakout panels have had the power cap upgrade as documented at
https://delta.brainiac.com/delta1010capfix.html

Please email me off-list if you'd like these.

Re: Two M-Audio Delta 1010s available

Joe Hartley
I've found a home for the Delta 1010s, thanks, folks.

Re: Two M-Audio Delta 1010s available

Will Godfrey
On Fri, 17 May 2019 15:05:28 -0400
Joe Hartley <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I've found a home for the Delta 1010s, thanks, folks.

Good to hear :)