only in this topic
Open this post in threaded view
Updates now available at the usual place:
*** Regarding zita-ajbridge: If you experienced unexplained
*** and repeating 'Excessive timing errors', this release will
*** fix those (unless there really is a problem).
- Added VResampler::set_phase
- Maintenance and small bugfixes.
- Fixed bug in DDL computing timing of Alsa periods.
Thanks to Tomasz Kasprzak for the bug report and fix.
- Fixed bug in automatic selection of resampler quality.
Previous release always used a short filter unless
the lenght was explicitly set.
- Fixed bug in DDL computing timing of network packets.
- The data format 'on the wire' has changed. It should
be backwards compatible, but to be sure please use this
release on both ends.
A world of exhaustive, reliable metadata would be an utopia.
It's also a pipe-dream, founded on self-delusion, nerd hubris
and hysterically inflated market opportunities. (Cory Doctorow)
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
Return to linux-audio-dev
1 view|%1 views
Free forum by Nabble
Edit this page