All available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
Changes for this northern autumn'19 release goes like follows:
- Upstream packaging is now split on JACK standalone, LV2 plugin and
common core and UI packages, similar to recent Debian practice.
- Highlight current element/sample/key on the virtual piano keyboard
widget. (applies to samplv1  and drumkv1  only)
- Added alternate yet non-official CMake build option.
- Fix HiDPI display screen effective support (Qt >= 5.6).
- All randomizers now compliant to the standard normal distribution.
- Make sure compiler flags comply to c++11 as standard.
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.10 (early-fall'19) is out!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.