Vee One Suite 0.9.13 - A QStuff* Spring'20 Release batch #2
Greetings once more,
The 'Vee One Suite' of so called 'old-school' software instruments,
synthv1  as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer, samplv1  a
polyphonic sampler synthesizer, drumkv1  as yet another drum-kit
sampler and padthv1  as a polyphonic additive synthesizer, are all
being released now for the second 'QStuff*' Spring'20 batch of the
All still available in dual form deliveries:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
Not much of a ravishing change-log, just on the brink of utterly boring
- Always keep the current sample loop-cycle on note-off, while entering
a DCA Release stage. (applies to samplv1  only)
- Maximum pitch-bend range has been expanded to 0..400%, allegedly to
support some PME driven instruments.
- Make man page compression reproducible (after request by Jelle van der
- Fixed crash when showing the tooltip of a negative note number that
results from dragging over and beyond the left edge of the virtual piano
- Remove -v (verbose) flag from 'strip' post-link command.
- Fixed CMake build by adding missing Custom Color Theme (palette) form
- Bumped copyright headers into the New Year (2020).
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.13 (spring'20) released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.