Yoshimi and THe Avenger

Will Godfrey
While I'm in 'demo' mode, here is one where the main feature is the fairly new
'Solo' feature (since V 1.5.0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziuPJuDhjGw

Although being replayed by Rosegarden the recording was made live in one
pass with a simple foot switch changing active part. I'm afraid my timing
wasn't up to much on this. I usually do much better.

Other features used were a MIDI-learned main volume on a standard volume
pedal (also since V1.5.0) and the bass line, although shown on the same channel
is comming from an instrument on part 17.

At the start, Yoshimi is set up in it's entirety with a single 'recent' state
load. That includes all patches, Solo settings and MIDI-learn

Re: Yoshimi and THe Avenger

Jeanette C.
Jun 20 2017, Will Godfrey has written:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziuPJuDhjGw
Hi Will,
impressive setup. Yoshimi really is a lovely synth with some very
powerful features, especially for the user wishing to make it her own. I
never really considered Yoshimi as a live tool, but you have shown that
it is and with that feature list, it's rather obvious. :)

I like the arrangement.

TTFN,

Jeanny

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I'm so curious, what do you think of me <3