ZOOM G2.u1 (generic usb audio device) and ALSA working for playback only

ZOOM G2.u1 (generic usb audio device) and ALSA working for playback only

Cesare Marilungo
Contrary to what I said in a previous post I can't get the capture part
of this device to work (On the same setup in which my UA-25 works
perfectly).

Alsamixer shows just the playback and jack doesn't start with capture
enabled.

Some hint? Clemens? :-)

Thanks in advance.

c.

p.s. Sent lsusb -v output as an attachment. This time gzipped. Sorry.

lsusb.tar.gz (4K) Download Attachment

Re: ZOOM G2.u1 (generic usb audio device) and ALSA working for playback only [SOLVED]

Cesare Marilungo
Cesare Marilungo wrote:

> Contrary to what I said in a previous post I can't get the capture part
> of this device to work (On the same setup in which my UA-25 works
> perfectly).
>
> Alsamixer shows just the playback and jack doesn't start with capture
> enabled.
>
> Some hint? Clemens? :-)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> c.
>
> p.s. Sent lsusb -v output as an attachment. This time gzipped. Sorry.

It was just a problem of permissions. Again, sorry.

c.