jackd debug logging ?

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
Hello,

There is a problem with Bitwig not being able to activate audio for a
project.  I have a ticket opened with Bitwig support and now they are
asking what are the parameters used in jackd for the 1010LT audio
interface, with a shadow of a suggestion that it's either jackd and/or
the 1010LT that's at fault, which I would doubt. I have the impression
there could be a certain amount of back and forth with Bitwig support
which is much more anonymous these days than it was a year ago.

Is there a possibility to run jackd in full debug mode so that every
message exchanged with Bitwig can be logged ?

Thanks.

Re: jackd debug logging ?

Chris Caudle
On Wed, June 21, 2017 8:01 pm, jonetsu wrote:
> Is there a possibility to run jackd in full debug mode so that every
> message exchanged with Bitwig can be logged ?

The closest such setting I see is adding -v for verbose output, and
redirect the console messages to a file.
--
Chris Caudle