linuxaudio.org maintenance 2020-03-29

Jeremy Jongepier-2
Dear all,

Today I'd like to perform maintenance on the linuxaudio.org web server
around 20:00 CEST. Maintenance comprises moving from GlusterFS storage
to disk storage in order to improve performance of the web server.
GlusterFS seemed promising but through time we came to realize it's not
optimal for our situation.
Maintenance will take approx. 3 hours. During that period the sites
hosted on the web server won't be reachable as I'd like to shut down all
services before doing a final rsync. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jeremy