[music and video] Plagiat (ex Sebkha-Chott) - Respecte La Puissance Papale - rap-in-opposition

ORL

[music and video] Plagiat (ex Sebkha-Chott) - Respecte La Puissance Papale - rap-in-opposition

ORL

Hi Folks,

We - Plagiat, french rap-in-opposition duo https://plagiat.org - just released our brand new clip, right on time for Christmas: Respecte La Puissance Papale. You can find it here:

https://plagiat.org/respecte-la-puissance-papale (peertube instance, you can get the video file from this page too).

There are several spoken parts in french, but with english f***ed-up subtitles - not really sure it will help to understand.... You'll tell me.

It's free art, licensed under CC4.0-by-sa, as usual, and it's been done using free softwares only (almost complete list below), as always!

Hope you'll enjoy.

ORL - Plagiat

video editing

kdenlive

sound mixing and mastering

jack (alsa driver)

ardour5

bitrot plugins

calf plugins

x42-fat microtonalized version

tap plugins

swh plugins

barry satan maximizer

MDA plugins

(hope I didn't forget anything)

sound production

zynaddsubfx

seq24

hardware

RME HDSP9652

TL-Audio Ivory II preamps

Focusrite Saffire preamps

Neumann TLM 103

AKG C 414

Neumann KM 184

Beyerdynamic RE20

Sennheiser MD 421 U

Shure Beta 91, Beta 52, Beta 56

--
ORL
AMMD - Freak & Free Arts Coo[r]p

Re: [music and video] Plagiat (ex Sebkha-Chott) - Respecte La Puissance Papale - rap-in-opposition

Jeanette C.
Dec 28 2019, ORL has written:
> https://plagiat.org/respecte-la-puissance-papale (peertube instance, you can
I would have expected nothing less of you! What a crazy, ecstatic tonal
world! The only thing I could - if I wanted to - criticise is due to
personal taste and that is a strong dislike of the autotune, but it is a
tool which has found its way into current "hiphop" to the extreme. :)
Great music! My French is not good enough to really get the message en
detail. :)

Best wishes and thanks for sharing,

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You should take me as I am