(no subject)

Laborejo Software Suite
Hi List,

I recorded a workflow demonstration for Patroneo, the "Easy Pattern Sequencer"
The video is edited, but still a bit longer. But it should give a good impression how the software can be used.

https://youtu.be/pEmKrZQuE8Q

Nils
https://www.laborejo.org

Re: (no subject)

Sam Kuper
On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 11:26:20PM +0000, Laborejo Software Suite wrote:
> I recorded a workflow demonstration for Patroneo, the "Easy Pattern
> Sequencer" The video is edited, but still a bit longer. But it should
> give a good impression how the software can be used.
>
> https://youtu.be/pEmKrZQuE8Q

Thank you for this.  Very helpful to see someone familiar with a
specific piece of software demonstrate their workflow.

I even liked the demo composition you made :)

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.

Re: (no subject)

Johannes Kroll
On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 23:26:20 +0000
"Laborejo Software Suite" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I recorded a workflow demonstration for Patroneo, the "Easy Pattern Sequencer"
> The video is edited, but still a bit longer. But it should give a good impression how the software can be used.
>
> https://youtu.be/pEmKrZQuE8Q

This looks so well thought through and easy to use. Very nice!!