piano improvisation (body speech)

Benoît Rouits
Dear Linux Audio users,

4 months ago, I recorded those one-shot improvisations on the piano:
https://soundcloud.com/brouits/sets/paroles-du-corps-variations-en

The (numeric) piano is a CLP123 yamaha from the 90's.
The reverb is included in my Korg mixer table.
mhWaveedit was my friend for minor mastering.

Thanks for listening,
Truthfully yours,
 Benoît

Re: piano improvisation (body speech)

Will Godfrey
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 06:32:55 +0200
Benoît Rouits <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Linux Audio users,
>
> 4 months ago, I recorded those one-shot improvisations on the piano:
> https://soundcloud.com/brouits/sets/paroles-du-corps-variations-en
>
> The (numeric) piano is a CLP123 yamaha from the 90's.
> The reverb is included in my Korg mixer table.
> mhWaveedit was my friend for minor mastering.
>
> Thanks for listening,
> Truthfully yours,
>  Benoît

Very much enjoyed the first of these. Must find time to listen to the others.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.

Re: piano improvisation (body speech)

Jul 23 2017, Benoît Rouits has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/brouits/sets/paroles-du-corps-variations-en
Hi Benoît,
I've listened to these very early this morning, while the sky was just
growing lighter. It caught me in absolutely the right mood. Sometimes I
thought that this would have been even more perfect with a real acoustic
piano or a high quality sampling library, but you definitely used the
CLP123 to great effect, hitting its sweat spot to the point. I love the
feel of these improvisations and the way they all fit together. Thanks
for sharing.

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

There's no time to loose
And next week,
You might not see me here <3

Re: piano improvisation (body speech)

Benoît Rouits
Thank you Will and Jeanette for you kind comments.

After this period of intimate Piano, i am currently
in process to play my Oboe again, but in a completely
different way than usual... maybe September will be
favorable for new recordings.

I whish you a nice day,
 Benoît