project "droning": droning271-276

Louigi Verona
Hey everyone!

Over the past 3 months I was working hard on new batch of tunes for project "droning". They are now publicly released.

You can download all tunes from this location.

droning271 - an ambient journey into the realms of primordial caves, pristine woodland and young Earth
droning272 - this tune is remarkable in at least two ways: it has no fade-in, as is typical for most dronings, and it consists of two distinct parts, which flow in and out
droning273 - low rumbling powerful drone, with lots of detail and rich overtones
droning274 - a classical droning piece with pads reminiscent of an evening atmosphere
droning275 - a very elaborate and developing dronescape, with gentle arpeggios going in and out
droning276 - caressing arpeggio, immersed in gentle pads

And remember! "droning" is no Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/droning

Patreon allows you to become the patron of my work and pledge any amount of money you like per release. But it also connects you with people who like long ambient tunes, gives access to back catalogue and behind-the-scenes material, early releases, regular Google Hangouts, etc. It is a whole community we are building.

If you would like to join us, please do!

Re: project "droning": droning271-276

Hank Stanglow
Oh, perfect timing! Drones are the only kind of music I can listen to
while coding, which I'm doing a lot of lately. Everything other music is
too distracting (unless it's extremely minimal).

On 07/22/2017 10:37 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Over the past 3 months I was working hard on new batch of tunes for
> project "droning". They are now publicly released.

Re: project "droning": droning271-276

On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:37:39 +0200
Louigi Verona <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> Over the past 3 months I was working hard on new batch of tunes for project
> "droning". They are now publicly released.
>
> You can download all tunes from this location
> <https://louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning>.
>

> *droning271* - an ambient journey into the realms of primordial caves,
> pristine woodland and young Earth
> *droning272* - this tune is remarkable in at least two ways: it has no
> fade-in, as is typical for most dronings, and it consists of two distinct
> parts, which flow in and out
> *droning273* - low rumbling powerful drone, with lots of detail and rich
> overtones
> *droning274* - a classical droning piece with pads reminiscent of an
> evening atmosphere
> *droning275* - a very elaborate and developing dronescape, with gentle
> arpeggios going in and out
> *droning276* - caressing arpeggio, immersed in gentle pads
>

> And remember! "droning" is no Patreon:
> https://www.patreon.com/droning
>
> Patreon allows you to become the patron of my work and pledge any amount of
> money you like per release. But it also connects you with people who like
> long ambient tunes, gives access to back catalogue and behind-the-scenes
> material, early releases, regular Google Hangouts, etc. It is a whole
> community we are building.
>
> If you would like to join us, please do!

Enjoying 276 :)

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.