pugl examples

Will Godfrey
Does anyone know of any simple example files for pugl.
I've had a good look around and can't find any. I know there are some
fully-formed programs out there, but don't want the confusion of trying to find
the core material so that I can understand it.

Re: pugl examples

David Robillard-4
On Sun, 2019-12-08 at 17:15 +0000, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Does anyone know of any simple example files for pugl.
> I've had a good look around and can't find any. I know there are some
> fully-formed programs out there, but don't want the confusion of
> trying to find
> the core material so that I can understand it.

The test programs in the source (pugl_test and friends) are about as
distilled as possible.  The names are a bit misleading, they're really
functional examples, not unit tests or anything like that.

--
dr

Re: pugl examples

Will Godfrey
On Sun, 08 Dec 2019 23:38:13 +0100
David Robillard <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On Sun, 2019-12-08 at 17:15 +0000, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> Does anyone know of any simple example files for pugl.
>> I've had a good look around and can't find any. I know there are some
>> fully-formed programs out there, but don't want the confusion of
>> trying to find
>> the core material so that I can understand it.
>
>The test programs in the source (pugl_test and friends) are about as
>distilled as possible.  The names are a bit misleading, they're really
>functional examples, not unit tests or anything like that.

Ah! Thanks for that :)

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.