Quantcast

screcord.lv2 release v0.1

Hermann Meyer
Hi

for the shake of easiness I've pushed a release of screcord.lv2 to github.

screcord.lv2 is a ultra light LV2 recording plugin, which will save your
audio stream to disk.

screcord features stemless recording, means it open a new file when max
file size of wav file is reached.

screcord comes without GUI, but provide a record button, a format
selector, and a clipping indicator.

screcord use libsndfile http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/

regards

hermann