sourceforge?

Will Godfrey
Anyone else having problems pushing commits there? It was fine yesterday, but
today I get an instant refusal.

No problems with github.

Re: sourceforge?

Yann Collette
The switched to https. And, as far  as I can tell, cloning via git:// is
also affected.

Maybe a huge problem is affecting SF since this switch to https :)

Le 19/02/2017 à 23:22, Will Godfrey a écrit :
> Anyone else having problems pushing commits there? It was fine yesterday, but
> today I get an instant refusal.
>
> No problems with github.

Re: sourceforge - update

Will Godfrey
Seems to be working again now.

Re: sourceforge - update

Ralf Mardorf
In the meantime I unsubscribed from the new alsa-user account. It's
possible to send mails to the list using the old account and receiving
mails from the list works, too. I'm still not subscribed to alsa-devel,
but receive the alsa-devel digest :D.