zita-rev1 and friends settings storable?

zita-rev1 and friends settings storable?

Peter P.-2
Hi list,

I might have had asked this before, but is there a mechanism to save and
recall parameter settings of zita-rev1 -at1 -dp1 when used as standalone
jack application?
Thanks!
Peter

Re: zita-rev1 and friends settings storable?

Fons Adriaensen-3
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 02:47:40PM -0500, Peter P. wrote:

> I might have had asked this before, but is there a mechanism to save and
> recall parameter settings of zita-rev1 -at1 -dp1 when used as standalone
> jack application?

No, there isn't. This may be added at some time.

Ciao,

Re: zita-rev1 and friends settings storable?

Peter P.-2
Hi Fons,

* Fons Adriaensen <[hidden email]> [2017-02-13 15:59]:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 02:47:40PM -0500, Peter P. wrote:
>
> > I might have had asked this before, but is there a mechanism to save and
> > recall parameter settings of zita-rev1 -at1 -dp1 when used as standalone
> > jack application?
>
> No, there isn't. This may be added at some time.
Thanks for letting me know! It would make these wonderful tools even
more wonderful indeed! I am looking forward!
cheers, P